Join our family at Southern Hill Farms this spring to pick your own blueberries! We believe time on the farm is time well spent, and we want our farm to be a place for our community to make memories that will last a lifetime. It’s a gift to teach your children where their food comes from, who grows it, and that sometimes fresh air and a little sunshine just might be all you need to revitalize the spirit. We want to make healthy eating simple, but most importantly we want to give you the chance to know your local farm and love your local farmer. Blueberry picking is available Tuesdays through Sundays beginning late March through May.
At the farm:
• Blueberry picking, peach picking, sunflower and zinnia picking!
• Local food trucks boasting unique eats, serving lunch from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm. Twisted Plates, Bauer-BQ, Peru Power Food Truck, Willy Ts Crab Shack & Southern Hill Eatery.
• Live music by Jeff Whitfield. 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
• Local craft beer, wine, hard seltzer, light beer, frozen concoctions and blueberry mimosas from The Beer Shed.
• Blueberry donuts, cobbler, muffins and more seasonal treats from our bakery, Southern Hill Sweets.
• Shop our own handcrafted goodies in our Southern Hill Market. Think raw, unfiltered honey, hand poured candles and handmade sugar scrubs.
• Rooftop deck.
• Complimentary yard games.
• Covered playground.
• Permanent restrooms with baby changing tables.
• Picnic tables under covered barns. First come, first served.
• Farm wagon rides, Blueberry Express tickets available for purchase.
• Visit our website for more information about the farm and our amenities, https://southernhillfarms.com.
• Complimentary admission and parking.
• $4/lb u-pick blueberries and peaches.
• $5/lb pre-picked blueberries, packaged in 2 lb clamshells.
• $2/lb frozen blueberries (packaged in approximately 4 to 5 lb bags).
• $2/stem sunflowers, $1/stem zinnias.
• $2 farm wagon rides, children under 2 are free.
• $5 Blueberry Express rides for adults, $3 for teens and children 2 to 17. Children under 2 are free.
• You’re responsible for paying for everything that you pick.
• Cash, debit and all major credit cards accepted.
Keep in mind:
• No animals of any kind allowed on the farm during our spring u-pick season.
• No outside alcohol, coolers and catered meals.
• Schofield Road is a Lake County clay road.
• Southern Hill Farms is a working farm, you will be parking and walking in grass and unpaved areas.
• All events are subject to change or cancellation due to inclement weather and crop availability.
• Always check our website on the day of your planned visit for final event details.